Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just fine

I feel like this Hawain woman.
Happy and content. Dancing inside.
That is what motherhood does.
I feel so lucky to have two healthy boys, a great husband and my good health.
Can't believe that I am the mother of two boys.
Can't believe that I will never have a girl.

I am feeling so much better than last week.
The pain is almost gone.

Strangely enough, nights are not that difficult.  I get up twice and I don't feel that tired.
It is the baby-feel-good-hormones.

Spending lots of time at home.
Loving it.
I am super busy but I couldn't tell you what I really do.
Days go by so fast.
Breastfeeding takes a lot of time and for the rest : I tidy up, I do the wash, I started cooking again, I watch a bit if TV at night, I spend time with my men, I even started work again for Erpi...

I know that the time will come that I will want to get out of the house and spend some time alone ...but for now I am feeling just fine.

Just fine !

1 comment: