Sunday, September 5, 2010

time in the house

I have been spending so much time in the house in the last month.
Much more than when Mateo was born.
Now, I have two boys and they don't sleep at the same hours so that the confines me in the house a lot.

For now, I am okay with it since I am still a bit weak and tired.

For now, I am okay with it since it gives me time to journal and to blog which I know I won't have the time to do as much when M goes back to work.

For now, I am okay with it since it keeps me away from shopping centers and keeps my budget under control. (Shopping on-line is tempting me but so far I am resisting !)

For now, I am okay with it since it is so different from my regular schedule.

For now, I am loving it because I am spending so much time with Lucachino (Mateo is always off with this dad).

No comments:

Post a Comment