Saturday, May 1, 2010

great blogger and great juices

some bloggers really impress me and shutterbean is one of them
every week she inspires me : her food mainly (she always makes stuff that I would wanna eat right way), her house, the way she talks about her little one...
I admire her discipline to take pictures of every step of her recipe and to keep her kitchen so clean.
I love to cook but not every day like she does and I can't keep a kitchen that clean either!

my new neighbour vicky got a great juicer last week. we plan to have a great juice together every week and guess where we're going for recipes...
Together, we just bought a year registration for bio fruits and vegetables to inspire us to try new recipes.
Should be fun.
I might even take some pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment