Thursday, July 15, 2010

buzzing


"A common indicator that labor is just around the corner is the sudden emergence of the nesting instinct. If you're close to your due date and find yourself frantically cleaning out drawers and organizing cupboards, chances are labor will start within a few days."

This quote is not quite right for me (the cleaning part) but the energy is definetly there !

I wake up early and get to the computer.
I work on the book.
I do stuff all day.
I try to fit as many things as I can.
I cuddle up with Mateo and shower with love as much as I can since it is our last weeks as a family of three.
I work on the book again.

I want to read late at night.
I want, I want, I want...

I guess my body and my mind know that I have little time left before the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment