Saturday, May 12, 2012

mutti

What would I be if my mom hadn't been my mom? I can't even imagine... What I know for sure is that she brought me so much just by being who she is. I now understand the saying that says: Don't tell your kids what to do. Just show them by setting the example. By looking back at my childhood, I see that my mom was not the type to teach me things. It was more I, who was a sponge and learned by looking at her. It's as if my parents have always trusted me deep down and knew that I would get it... Now, I realize how much I admire her because I have copied so many of her traits. I will never be as funny and cute as her but I still have a lifetime to work on that...:) Thank you Mom for everything you have done for me, still do for me and will do for me. Ich Liebe Dich. Tanja von Hornbach.

2 comments:

  1. Quel beau message d'amour... Bonne fête des mères Valérie... et Tanja aussi! xx Cl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne fête des mamans à toi aussi chère Claudia !

    ReplyDelete